Credit This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal https://seqlegal.com/
Areas this policy covers
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
When you browse our website, we may collect:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- When you register for our Services you may provide us with:
- information that you provide when completing the quote application on our website (including your name and email address).
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
How will we use the information about you?
Personal information will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website, quotes;
- personalise our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- supply to you services requested through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested; with your agreement.
- with your agreement, to send you information regarding any products on our website and other information that we believe will be of interest to you.
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website or business;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- and verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
- Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information:
to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining Personal Information
- This section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 5, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of Personal Information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers
Access to your Information and Correction
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. Please contact email@example.com
Third Party Websites
- Our website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Data Protection Registration
- We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
How to Contact Us
- This website is owned and operated by Shine Bright Yoga
- You can contact us by using our website, by telephone, on 07415 832299
or by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org